Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Something For The Ladies or The Guys With Little Feet Who Can Wear Womens Sizes

Meant to throw this up last night but some things came up and never got around to it. I went by the Footaction Outlet again yesterday and grabbed a few pics of some of the women's Nike's they have in stock over there for 70% off right now. Not sure how many female readers I have but I figured it couldn't hurt to show them some love or at least put some stuff up here their man (or women, I'm open minded) might want to surprise them with. Plus some of Nike's women's stuff is hotter then the men's stuff and if your a guy with size 8 to 9 feet you can get away with wearing women's sizes 10 to 11. By the way, I will free admit my size 12 / 13 wearing self hates you little foot guys sometimes when I see some fire women's colorway. Anyways these are the women's Nike's in stock at the Footaction Outlet.

Women's Nike Aeroflight High LE
Retail Price $72.00 Footaction Sale Price $21.60

Women's Nike Court Force High
Retail Price $88.00 Footaction Sale Price $26.40

Women's Big Nike High LE
Retail Price $80.00 Footaction Outlet Sale Price $24.00

Women's Nike Blazer High
Retail Price $78.00 Footaction Outlet Sale Price $23.40

No comments:

Post a Comment