Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nike Air Max 90 Boot & Going Twitter Happy

Nike Air Max 90 Boot
Baroque Brown / Volt / Varsity Purple
Since today was supposed to be another rainy day here in South Carolina, it did actually rain today just not until I was in for the night, I went with this pair of Nike Air Max 90 Boots. These have been in the stash for about three years now and get pulled out two or three times a year depending on the weather and my mood. Since they're in the upstairs part of the collection I have to be in the mood to get them that morning. Plus I have to do it without the kids noticing or else I have two little followers up the stairs. These shoes retailed for $120.00 originally and I got them for $26.00 at the Footaction Outlet in Columbia. The colorway is listed as Baroque Brown / Volt / Varsity Purple but there are also touches of green, red, and black in the shoe. The insole has what looks to be a Marching Band Leader and markings for a football field. Not really sure what the point of that is and can't find any information online so maybe somebody at Nike was just bored. Or maybe these were supposed to be part of some package but the other shoes got shelved. As the Tootsie Pop ad says, "The world may never know.".

Since it was a dreary day and I didn't have much to do I got bored and just went twitter crazy for a little while. Actually, twitter and facebook crazy to be honest. Part of the problem is I finally got rid of my HTC Touch Pro 2 which was a great phone but since it was Windows based there were almost no apps for it. I could use facebook & twitter on it but it was more trouble then it was worth. Now I have a Samsung Epic and just started tweeting and posting whatever popped into my head today. Next thing I know I'm having conversations with a bunch of my friends from Aiken about all kind of things. I think me and my boy Chris even decided to start going to storage unit auctions to see what we can get. Both of us have been watching way to much A&E and History Channel. Plus I've been listening to a lot of '90s era R&B and Hip-Hop and started tweeting about one hit wonder artists all day. I've always wondered what happens to guys like that. Are the kids from Rottin Razkals working at the cable company now? Where are all the guys from Portrait and Lo-Key? Are the girls from Jade selling Avon now? This is what happens when I have to much time alone. I really need to find a job or better hobby. Till tomorrow, Cheapsoles

No comments:

Post a Comment